Bringing Hope Back Home was founded in 2017 to restore hope to Detroit high school students in their ability to apply and get accepted to college. To celebrate our 5 year anniversary, we are proud to announce our first ever scholarship, the Hope Scholarship! We are excited to offer two (2) $2500 scholarships to graduating high school seniors in Michigan.
Congratulations to our 2022 Hope Scholars, Kasandra Negrete and William Harper!
Please check back in April for our 2023 application!
- Live and attend high school in the state of Michigan.
- Be a graduating high school senior.
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Be enrolled or plan to be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate freshman during the 2022-2023 school year at a 2 year or a 4 year college/university.
- Be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Three short answer essays (250-300 words).
- One letter of recommendation from someone who can speak to your community involvement.
- Official high school transcript.
- Copy of acceptance letter to a 2 or 4 year college/university.
- Document or essay to demonstrate financial need.
For questions about the scholarship, please contact email@example.com.